Scale Your Innovative Solution with the BIND 4.0 Startup Acceleration Program 2023
BIND 4.0 connects dynamic startup teams with well-established companies, to provide external solutions for their internal digital transformation challenges while promoting the minutiae of commercial skills and encouraging the immersion of startups in the Basque Industrial Ecosystem, catalyzing new merchantry opportunities. The 8th edition of the BIND 4.0 Startup Velocity Platform seeks innovative startups workable to the Intelligent Industry, Clean Energy & Sustainability, Health Tech, Supplies Tech, Supply Chain, and Mobility sectors.
With over 260 Industry 4.0 projects realized since 2016, joining BIND 4.0 presents you with the opportunity to wilt part of an influential group of startups, corporates, investors, and professionals forming a large merchantry support network.
Why Participate in BIND 4.0 Startup Velocity Program 2023?
The BIND 4.0 program’s zero-equity tideway to investing and zippy velocity allows your startup to maintain ownership and get reference customers while earning paid contracts for implementing solutions in real environments.
Moreover, the venture-client tideway ways that your startup will have at least one paid Industry 4.0 pilot project with well-respected companies, in wing to unmatched velocity and support services, such as:
- POC & Market Validation
- Access to 70 Corporate Clients including Mercedes-Benz, Siemens Gamesa, Coca-Cola European Partners, Unilever, Uvesco, Aernnova, Maier Group, Iberdrola, Petronor Repsol, and many others
- Average Contract from previous editions stands at EUR 45 K
- Introductions to Industry Investors
- High Impact 1:1 Mentoring — 24 weeks of zippy velocity with high-impact workshops, a defended expert mentor, regular networking events, wangle to financing, and unrenowned merchantry support. You get to implement your startup’s technologies with one or increasingly of the corporate clients.
- Cross-Vertical Network Immersion
- Access to Executive Education & Key Merchantry Workshops
- 24-week Startup Program — 2 Immersion weeks in the Basque industrial ecosystem withal with online activities. Which ways no need to relocate to Basque Country
Witness one of BIND 4.0’s corporate partners’ seeking innovative solutions from new-age startups like yours:
Learn Everything Well-nigh BIND 4.0 Program’s 7 Editions of Proven Success
Since the program began in 2016, increasingly than 190 startups have been velocious and increasingly than 260 projects developed, exceeding 7.7 million euros in turnover. With 7 editions of proven success, BIND 4.0 helps implement mutually salubrious startup-corporate collaborations. Get all the details well-nigh previous edition success stories here.
The BIND 4.0 platform enhances the digital transformation of established corporate companies, and in addition, increases the growth of technology startups through real projects and reference customers.
Check out what founders of winning startups of previous editions of the BIND 4.0 have to say well-nigh the program:
“The biggest wholesomeness of taking part in BIND 4.0 is the established community: BIND 4.0 Team, world-leading corporates, mentors and startups perfectly pursuing new challenges and solutions.”
— Flythings Technologies
“The combination of workshops, visitor visits and project collaboration is unique and useful for every startup.”
— Nordbo Robotics
“BIND 4.0 offers a unique opportunity to uplift your project through a partnership with a leading visitor and slide your time to market”
Don’t miss to explore the success story between Beeplanet and Mercedes Benz at BIND 4.0 Unshut Innovation Showcase:
What Makes You Eligible to Apply for the Program?
BIND 4.0 requires you to consider the pursuit eligibility criteria surpassing starting your application:
- Your startup has once completed technological minutiae & can offer and sell proof of concept (POC) to corporate partners.
- Your startup uses new technologies to modernize industrial processes and you are ready to slide your business.
- Your startup is legally incorporated within the last 8 years.
- Your startup has Less than 50 employees and is in the seed stage.
- Your startup has not participated in previous editions of the BIND 4.0 Program.
Explore the Wide-Ranging Solutions Required by BIND 4.0 Corporate Partners
Main Industry & Cross Vertical Themes for BIND 4.0 2023
- Intelligent Industry
- Clean Energy & Sustainability
- Health Tech
- Food Tech
- Supply Chain
Technology Solutions BIND 4.0 is Looking For in this Year’s Program
- Connectivity & IoT Solutions — IoT sensors and platforms, Geolocation, Traceability,
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions — Image processing, Artificial Vision, Machine Learning (ML), Adaptive AI, Explainable AI (XAI), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Intelligent Document Processing (IDPs), etc.
- Immersive Technologies like digital twins, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR), and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Big Data for Advanced Analytics, Advanced graphics representation, Big Data Platforms, and Log analysis
- Cybersecurity & Digital Immune Systems strengthening the security of industrial resources and up-and-coming cyber-intelligence, software, and hardware security engineering
- Robotics & Electronics products like collaborative robotics, exoskeletons, power electronics, and nanotechnology
- Sustainability & Eco Solutions including technologies enabling hydrogen generation, recycling, smart grids, and cleantech
- Health Tech products like medical devices and biobased solutions
- Food Tech Solutions
- Software Solutions like Content Management Platforms, Document Management Systems, and Workflow Platforms
- Computing Solutions such as Edge computing, Quantum computing, Cloud computing – Iaas, Paas, Virtual and Physical servers’ management
- Additive Manufacturing solutions, expressly metallic, plastic, and supplies ingredient manufacturing
In wing to the disruptive technologies in demand, the BIND 4.0 Corporate Clients have prioritized 12 Use Cases (check website for full details) that write current Industry 4.0 challenges. Apply today if you have ripened any technologies listed above, or solutions that write these use specimen challenges.
Timeline & Structure of the BIND 4.0 Startup Velocity Program 2023
Registrations are now open, apply here today!
The last stage for registration is 8 September 2023.
Here’s the structure of the program:
- July to September 2023 — Call for Startups, Scouting Process, and Pre-Selection of Desired Solutions.
- September to December 2023 — Pitching Sessions and Matchmaking with over 65 Industry Leading Corporate Clients.
- January to June 2024 — High Impact Velocity and Industry 4.0 Project Implementation.
- All Year Round — Innovation Showcase & Activities in Basque Industrial Ecosystem including steady immersion through networking, visits to companies and industry events for ongoing promotion of heady new solutions in the local ecosystem, and regular connection with large companies.
Each BIND 4.0 program ends with the Demo Day Open Innovation Showcase, presenting the results of the Industry 4.0 projects realized during the velocity cycle.
Sharing is caring!
The post Scale Your Innovative Solution with the BIND 4.0 Startup Velocity Program 2023 appeared first on StartUs Magazine.